Tuesday 20 October 2009

PR Fluff.

Every year with out fail, my family always go to the pantomime on New Years Day. This little tradition is a very British affair, which brings us some of the best British personalities to our theatres such as Christopher Biggins, Barbara Windsor and none other than the dog from Churchill from the adverts for the insurance company.


If you're stuck for gift ideas to give to your loved ones, how about a lovable and cuddley stuffed MeerKat.com?


These sorts of PR stunts are called PR fluff, which basically means it is a crazy and wild idea that newspapers and critics are mainly going to laugh at. I personally love the PR fluff, maybe that is a bit AbFab of me but I think it is a great form of entertainment that people can enjoy and gives the brand a humourous personality, and when your trying to sell insurance your going to need to be as funny as you can!

So, this year I'll be very much  looking forward to Churchill in this years trip, 'oooo yes!'

2 comments:

  1. I've got fluff in my belly button. I bet Alexandr the meerkat does too. We're like brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get me one of those "stuffed MeerKats"!

    ReplyDelete