Sunday 18 October 2009

Good Things Come to Those Who Ask!

....Not waiting! You must take opportunities as they come.

I put as a post of Facebook recently "Who would like an internship at a PR company? email me." A friend from school who I haven't spoken to for over five years messaged me, and out of the bunch that emailed back I wanted her.

She told me when we met up that she wasn't going to email me back because she felt rude to ask as we hadn't really spoken in so long. But she's very happy she did because we have done some great work this week, which I am going to update in a mo. x

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Being blunt and asking outright for exactly what you want will open a lot more doors than hoping things will go your way. Ask and you might just get, don't ask and you almost certainly won't.

    ReplyDelete