Sunday 18 October 2009

Ealing Has Talent!

We are doing a competition at the moment for Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre and this fun competition is actually turning out to be something amazing! I was judging on Sunday and we had some great auditions with some making me try and hide my uncontrollable urge to laugh and some that blew me away!

Here are some pictures of me and my colleagues, unfortunately I can't put any pictures or video's up of the performers but if you want to see them live buy the tickets from: www.mariecuriecancer.co.uk/ealinghastalent

It's only £5 and all proceeds got to this charity. It's going to be a really fun night (30th October 2009) not one to miss!


1 comment:

  1. I misread the title of this post and thought it said "Eating Has Talent", so I read it thinking... 'this has nothing to do with eating, when's the eating bit?'

    ReplyDelete