Wednesday 6 January 2010

Some of my work

Here's some of my written work, my new years resolutions are to get more articles published and to write a script...and hopefully get that made in to a tele drama but don't want to get to ahead of myself there. I might make one of my resolutions to act in something...even if it is a small speaking part. I want to try as much as possible.




Got a secondhand SLR D70 for Christmas! Found some old lenses and using my boyfriends lens at the moment and if you check out my flickr you'll see some lovely romantic pictures of my surroundings.



Just getting used to it and playing around with lighting at the moment, so it'll all get more exciting in the future. Want to do a few more fashion shoots as well. If you want to see some more please go to www.flickr.com/yazminmalcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment